Position: Manager, Legal & Land
Number of Vacancy: 01
1. Manage functions of land, its legal management, litigation (Civil/ Criminal/ Corporate), co-ordinate and manage external legal counsel, contract management, legal operations.
2. Negotiate, draft of appeals & suits, written statements, reply rejoinders of various cases and coordinate relating to the land issue.
3. Prepare draft on Deed of Agreement, Power of Attorney, Sale deed, Sub-Kabla deed, etc. in Bengali & English as well check authentication of all Deeds and allotment Agreement. Manage legal functions including determining objectives, designing & implementing systems, policies & procedures to facilitate internal control; ensuring all legal activities are in compliance with the Law of the Land.
4. Handle all legal disputes & litigation, coordinate with the external counsels, assist in drafting of petitions, writs, suits, appear in the courts on behalf of the company and undertake the strategy aspects of litigation.
5. Collect office-related papers from the Court and Land record office for different cases like Deeds, Maps, Porcha, Dakhila, a mutation from concern Tohsil offices/Land offices. Maintain liaison with external authorities like Government & Non-Government authorities; External counsels/lawyers; third party vendors and suppliers for legal matters.
LL. M/ LL. B from a reputed University with affiliation of Advocateship.
At least 8 to 10 years of relevant work experience and having ample experience in legal & land management.
1. Good knowledge about land measurement, land mutation, land registration, land ownership, land related papers/document and other assets;
2. Understand all land related document (C.S, S.A, R.S, mutation, deed, via deed, etc.)
3. Good Liaison / Communication Skill with Govt. & Non- Govt. personnel / Officers.
4. Knowledge on Contract Act, Civil Act, Power of Attorney Act, Transfer & Registration of Properties related Act and others.
5. Possess modern and contemporary administrative management skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
6. Good communication & interpersonal skills.
7. Excellent writing skills both in English & Bangla.
Compensation & other benefits: As per company policy.
Employment Status: Permanent
Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th November 2023.
Prediction Learning Associates conducts highly focused and effective international searches to locate and attract exceptional
candidates for senior level positions within Multinationals,
International Organizations, Non Government Organizations, Universities and Institutions, Financial Institutions and Governments.