Position: Sr. Manager/Manager, Audit
Number of Vacancy: 01
Job Context: The Sr. Manager/Manager will report to Head of Audit of the organization. The incumbent will be responsible to lead and ensure the smooth operation of the audit department. In this context, we need dedicated, self-motivated, and proactive professional who have experience to work in audit issue identification, identify risk areas and review audit report.
1. Develop and implement an annual audit plan for all business units of the organization to ensure that the organization complies with financial and statutory regulations and standards.
2. Plan, organize and carry out all business units internal audit functions to ensure that all major risks of the organization are identified, analysed, and reported of its efficiency and effectiveness.
3. Review the audit report & share the report to the Head of Audit of the organization.
4. Formulate report on all business unit’s internal audit observation and share with Head of Audit of the organization with recommendation to control measure and ensure corrective action accordingly.
5. Review and organize audit working paper properly and maintain for future reference with confidentiality.
6. Oversee and assess risk factors to identify high risk areas within the business units.
7. Suggest process improvements and strategies for all concerns of the organization to reduce fraud, corruption, and operational lapses.
8. Conduct investigations to minimize financial losses, reputation and regulatory risks, and operational risk events involving fraud, dishonesty or deliberate breaches of policies or regulations by any business units.
9. Evaluate and examine policies, procedures and systems of the audit and implement standard procedures within the organization.
10. Visit the organization’s factories, projects, and service points monthly basis to get the authentic data to ensure proper compliances.
1. Bachelor in Accounting from a recognized university.
2. Professional Certification: Must have CA (CC) and CA partly qualified.
3. 6 to 8 year(s) relevant work experience is required for this position in a leading local organization or MNC.
4. The applicants should have experience in Audit functions.
5. Very good leadership skill is required for the position.
6. Excellent proficiency in MS office is required especially in Power Point presentation.
7. Excellent report writing skills & strong analytical ability is required.
8. Excellent communication skills both in Bangla & English is required.
Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th November 2023.
Prediction Learning Associates conducts highly focused and effective international searches to locate and attract exceptional
candidates for senior level positions within Multinationals,
International Organizations, Non Government Organizations, Universities and Institutions, Financial Institutions and Governments.