Position: Senior Manager-Supply Chain Management
• Closely work with the manufacturing plant for supplies of raw and packing materials
• Ensure timely clearances of all imported consigments of materials
• Ensure maintenance of all statutory obligations and documentation for import and ensure updation of changes in govt regulations from time to time
• Identify local sources of raw and packing materials, liase with the procurement and R n D team in India for approvals and commercialization
• Work closely with Sales teams for planning and distribution of finished goods.
• Ensure inventory hygiene of raw, packing and finished goods at the plants and depots
• Adhere to standardized systems and processes to enhance operational efficiencies and reduce redundancies in Purchase of Raw Material goods
• Develop & maintain strong relationships with suppliers
Adhere to annual and monthly purchase plans and projections
• Forecast possible crises & bottlenecks due to fluctuations in market demand & supply of all Raw Materials.
• Ensure timely supplies to all units (company owned plants, 2Pand 3P) in adherence with formulated supply schedules
• Negotiate competitive rates and freight charges with the vendors to minimize costs without compromising quality and timely availability of all Materials
• Develop cost effective transportation of materials from port to plant and plant to finished goods warehouses.
• 8-10 years of relevant experience in managing procurement & Logistics and supply chain in FMCG.
• Masters from any reputed institution.
Email your resume at email@example.com by 13th November 2023.
Prediction Learning Associates conducts highly focused and effective international searches to locate and attract exceptional
candidates for senior level positions within Multinationals,
International Organizations, Non Government Organizations, Universities and Institutions, Financial Institutions and Governments.