We are hiring!
Hiring for a renowned International NGO in the HR and Administrative Coordinator role.
The HR and Administrative Coordinator will be focal person in supporting the Bangladesh country office team on all matters related to office administration, procurement, security and safety, asset management etc.
Essential job functions:
A. Administration Tasks
1. General Administrative tasks
Responsible to country office related administrative matters and make sure that all staff understand the administration systems, policies and procedures of the organization. Provide support to the team related to various office social activities, i.e. team building, staff retreat, sickness visit, funerals, new born baby visit, etc.
2. Office Management (buildings, assets)
Maintain and improve the protection system-emergency plan, training with fire extinguisher for the team. Ensure that all fire protection equipment/elements and fire accesses are in good condition checked/tested regularly. Make sure the office equipment and assets at the office are well managed and maintained. Monitor the conditions of office infrastructures including building, electricity, water etc. Ensure and maintain Health and Safety standards, cleanliness and identifying any hazards or risks.
3. Transportation coordination
Make sure that all vehicles are insured by working closely with the Finance team.
Coordinate and purchase the office equipment, office stationery and supplies, and assets for the country office
Support both national and international travels including booking vehicles and accommodation, purchasing tickets and travel insurance, arranging visas, etc.
B. Human Resources:
1. Work closely with management team to ensure that all recruitment of employee are well supported including recruitment planning, advertising, candidate screening and assessment, negotiation and offering and employment contract. Make sure that all new staff signed their employment contract before their starting date and get good briefing on their induction plan and they are filed properly.
2. Ensure that all new recruited employees receive good induction to both organization and position and probation objective are set so that they feel welcome and inspired to excel in delivering their works.
3. Support managers and staff in performance appraisal process including objective setting, coaching, and mentoring and year-end review are well managed.
4. Assistant managers to work closely with Global/Regional HR team on employee's development plans to ensure that the approved training plans are supported/delivered.
1. Bachelor's degree in business administration, business management or in relevant fields
2. At least 8 years practical experience in HR and admin field with minimum 3 years in the INGO/development sector
3. Experience in implementing and monitoring the compliance of HR, policies, and procedures, preferably the context of an international organization.
4. Experience in developing HR processes, policies and procedures is an advantage.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 6
Prediction Learning Associates conducts highly focused and effective international searches to locate and attract exceptional
candidates for senior level positions within Multinationals,
International Organizations, Non Government Organizations, Universities and Institutions, Financial Institutions and Governments.