Required core marketing background along with product & growth working experience. 5-6 years of relevent experience would be preferable.
1. Lead the product & growth function and drive new health tech business projects for the company.
2. Set up the product management process so that the products are build right at the right time for the right customers.
3. Lead the product innovation, ideation, market research, competitor analysis, conceptualization, validation, development, pricing and growth strategies to launch and ensure the continuous growth for the Health App users and revenue.
4. Manage external vendors and ensuring all the technical solutions are build right to drive the business operations, customer engagement and revenue for the company.
5. Lead the product growth strategy and ensure the business KPIs are met.
6. Design and execute a 360-loyalty program for all businesses. (Pharmacy, Healthcare and App)
7. Design and execute dynamic customer campaigns keeping alignment with the overall business goals.
8. Design and manage the marketing, branding and promotional activities for the company.
9. Design and manage the marketing, branding and promotional activities for the company.
10. Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
11. Oversee and approve marketing material, from digital banners to hard copy marketing materials for digital and retail promotion.
12. Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
13. Analyze consumer behavior and adjust campaigns accordingly.
14. Prepare report on product performance, analyze data, find insights and propose necessary actions based on the insights.
Other benefits: As per company policy
Interested candidates are requested to share their resume at email@example.com by 21st Novemer 2023.
Prediction Learning Associates conducts highly focused and effective international searches to locate and attract exceptional
candidates for senior level positions within Multinationals,
International Organizations, Non Government Organizations, Universities and Institutions, Financial Institutions and Governments.