Position Title: Cashier
• Minimum HSC/ Graduation from any discipline
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience
• Able to speak basic English with customers
As an outlet cashier, your main responsibilities include processing customer transactions accurately, respond to customer inquiries, and informed customers about current promotions. As part of your job, you must accurately reconcile cash drawers and effectively address customer complaints. Adaptability and teamwork are essential in this fast-paced environment, where your efficiency contributes to a satisfying customer experience and the overall success of the outlet.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Greet and welcome customers in a friendly manner.
• Answer customer queries about pricing, discounts, refund policies, etc.
• Inform customers about offers and promotions.
• Accurately manage and record customer orders in the POS system.
• Calculate and return change for cash transactions.
• Check product expiry dates regularly and report to the supervisor.
• Issue receipts, refunds, or exchanges.
• Ensure accountability and accuracy in reconciling cash drawers, sales receipts, and records.
• Identify and address customer issues/complaints effectively.
• Assist in unloading products from the dispatch van, then place and sort them on the shelves.
• Make sure all SOPs are followed and executed.
• Perform other duties as required.
Job Location: Dhaka city Region- Gulshan, Uttara,
Dhanmondi, Savar, Mirpur.
Other benefits: As per company policy
Interested candidates are requested to share their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd Novemer 2023.
Prediction Learning Associates conducts highly focused and effective international searches to locate and attract exceptional
candidates for senior level positions within Multinationals,
International Organizations, Non Government Organizations, Universities and Institutions, Financial Institutions and Governments.